Swype (*Official)

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting way better at using Swype. There are a few things I wish it had, like auto space after periods, and better auto-capitalization, but it makes manually doing those things so easy that a lot of the time I don't really mind. I'm almost using Swype more than my physical keyboard now.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
if you swype from the "." to spacebar it does do the space after the period. Also if swype from the m key to spacebar it will put a "?" and a space. If you swype from the z key to spacebar it will put a "!" and a space.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
A friendly reminder:

Swype has already stated that this application is ONLY available through carrier channels. Therefore, do not ask where to obtain copies of this software, or create posts offering up information on where to get it illegally. I have deleted several of these posts today and will continue to do so.

Thanks,

8notime.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna have to disagree with the majority here and say Swype isn't all that. I mean its cool and intuitive but for me its just wayyyyy too slow. For those that say they can type faster on the swype keyboard than on the stock one...good on ya...cause I was slow as hell. And I bang out texts with the stock virtual keyboard, landscape or portrait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa