BlackBerry release?

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Now that RIM pulled another BBM style cross platform app from their App World, what can LiveProfile do to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to them?

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Just about ready to give up on LP. No updates, no info from developer, no iphone or bb, no file transfer. I used to send over 100 messages a day via live profile, not it's down to like 5-10. I understand you guys don't like to give dates and not be able to provide an update for that specific date but man, tell us something.

LiveProfile

Developer
Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Just about ready to give up on LP. No updates, no info from developer, no iphone or bb, no file transfer. I used to send over 100 messages a day via live profile, not it's down to like 5-10. I understand you guys don't like to give dates and not be able to provide an update for that specific date but man, tell us something.

We are working literally 24 hours a day 7 days a week on updates and bringing LiveProfile cross-platform. There is not much to say other than we are working on it and will make it available as soon as possible. Trust me I would like to get a good night's sleep sometime soon and the only way that will happen is once we are on every platform and bug free.

The iPhone app was completed and submitted to Apple not too long ago it is going through the approval process we are not given a timeline so we cannot give you a timeline.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I'm not trying to be a pain but I have many friends who are bugging me everyday and want to delete the program from their phones. I fight for you guys tooth n nail everyday.

ncarnet

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Blackberry ?

Hey i was just wondering if there is any updates on the blackberry and how the process is going ?? Should us Blackberry users be expecting it soon or just give up hope all together on LiveProfile ???