Gestures

Pavel#AC

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Gestures not the bad program for installation on phone. Given the application is intended for those to a clod already rather has bothered to press buttons. Write down the most widespread actions in the form of gestures and everything, now it is possible to do all not looking, only by one gestures. And if it has turned out so in due course at you too many gestures it is not necessary to worry have collected, that at you they will repeat, the itself speaks, whether there is such gesture or not. It is very convenient application in my opinion.
But as well as any first release at the given program has defects, such as recognition of the written down gestures and limitation functional. The program not always well perceives usual actions, especially in the underground when the car that will be accelerated it is slowed down. So developers need to think, as though to improve or replace mathematical model recognition of gestures in the future release.
And as a whole the program is not bad. And idea very interesting. With impatience we wait for following release what to receive even more pleasures from the given application.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
all i can discern from it is that there is an app (maybe called "gestures") that lets you assign actions (not sure to what extent the actions can be) to a gesture you define.

it is in its first release so there are probably some bugs

but the idea and program are not bad and interesting.

i'm guessing the poster's first language isn't english

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking the thread was typed on his phone as well and some of the auto-complete didn't work quite as planned! I know the Dolphin browser makes use of gestures - one of the things I like about it. Could be that's what he's referencing.

English as a second language + touch screen keyboard auto-complete = confusion

But hey, English ain't easy! Trust me - I live in the South!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking the thread was typed on his phone as well and some of the auto-complete didn't work quite as planned! I know the Dolphin browser makes use of gestures - one of the things I like about it. Could be that's what he's referencing.

English as a second language + touch screen keyboard auto-complete = confusion

But hey, English ain't easy! Trust me - I live in the South!

the first sentence makes me think he's not referencing the gestures in dolphin but a separate app altogether?

i thought i remembered something about 2.x having gestures available to use for devs, maybe he's talking about this