Blogging app?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any good blogging apps? I have been doing some poking around and it seems Tumblr might be the way to go but unsure. Want some second or third opinoins.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just recently started my own blog, about 1 week ago. I looked for a blogging app and web host along the same spectrum and ended up using both Wordpress as my host site and app. If you can use an app directly associated with the web host, things just flow smoother and your more familiar with navigating through. Another issue I had to take into consideration was having a self hosted blog. Many of the apps weren't fully functional with self hosters or general non affiliated blog sites. They all have their pros and cons , but If your able to get an app for a specific host like Wordpress.com (Wordpress App) or Blogger.com/blogspot (Blogger-Droid App) I would highly recommend going that direction.

My Blog Site: My Damn Brain Hurts: Everyday Sh!t That Continues To Make My Brain Hurt ... Proceed With Caution ... LOL

Kalifornia

Dude
Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
+1 on Wordpress and the Wordpress app. That's what I use as well and I love it. If you are less technically interested in managing a blog (customizing, setting it up with hosting, etc) then the wordpress.org route may not be for you.

Instead, take a look at Posterous. They are built around making blogging simple and you can post a new article via an email so no new app is required. Plus IMO they manage the UI well when it comes to uploading multiple pictures and audio files.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any good blogging apps? I have been doing some poking around and it seems Tumblr might be the way to go but unsure. Want some second or third opinoins.

Don't you think you blog a lot on here... LOL . Even though I don't blog anywhere else other than here, (smile) Type in blogging app and you'll be surprise on how many apps pop -up. They all do their purpose.

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I use the Wordpress app on this phone and the BB.. It is not just for Wordpress.com.. It has always worked with my own hosted blog as well. Plus I love the send to Wordpress addition to the 'share' menu...

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Don't you think you blog a lot on here... LOL . Even though I don't blog anywhere else other than here, (smile) Type in blogging app and you'll be surprise on how many apps pop -up. They all do their purpose.

Well you make a good valid point there. Lol.

I did end up downloading wordpress and am really liking it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress