Scrolling Dock WIDGET for Apps?

dccatfan

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Not Launcher Pro...I'm not looking to change everything. I want to keep everything the exact same, except I want a scrolling dock widget on my main homepage.

I read on here someone saying it was impossible, that a scrolling dock is feature of a launcher, thus you can't do it...but I don't believe that.

I just want a widget the size of a row of 4 icons that I can shuffle through a select # of apps. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult. Anyone?

cron912

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Launch-X Pro, although it is a paid app. You can add any combination of apps, contacts and shortcuts to it, and it is scrollable, but it scrolls vertically (up/down) instead of horizontally. I use FolderOrganizer to organize all of my apps, contacts, bookmarks, etc., into Labels, and then add shortcuts to those Lables in a scrollable Launch-X Pro widget.

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
best I can think of is simi folder. 4 icons wide, scrollable. but needs an icon to launch it (it doesn't just sit 4x1 on screen).

hootyhoo#AC

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Circle launcher. The paid version is supposed to allow vertical or horizontal scrolling.

I'm using the free version. It only allows one setting, but it is working for me.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Oops not scrolling though. http://market.android.com/details?id=com.jim_donate (2.38MB)App Name: Widgetsoid
You can even add to pulldown love
aefd105c-d782-3f23.jpg

Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
There is a free version but I loved this app I paid for it

Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members