Tweetcaster

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Someday I will join the Twitter revolution. Jeremy keeps nagging me to do it, but for some reason I just haven't gone there yet. Actually a ton of people are following me but I have no idea who any of them are... haha

Anyway I digress, the app you posted does look like a great app.

R

Roy Aguilera

Someday I will join the Twitter revolution. Jeremy keeps nagging me to do it, but for some reason I just haven't gone there yet. Actually a ton of people are following me but I have no idea who any of them are... haha

Anyway I digress, the app you posted does look like a great app.

Took me a while to take the leap also. :D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
For those of you that downloaded but did not get the free key. Visit the Handcent site from a pc and click on upgrade link. They will send you a free key.;)

Link please? Oh wait, there it is. It's handmark.com not handcent! I was really confused for a minute there.:p

R

Roy Aguilera

Link please? Oh wait, there it is. It's handmark.com not handcent! I was really confused for a minute there.:p

I fixed it. Yeah I do that sometimes. I deal with so many businesses that I mix names up. You should see my Rolodex (5000 plus):eek:

R

Roy Aguilera

Is there a way to select the sound you want to use for an audible notification? I can't seem to track down that setting if it exist.

It uses the default that you have set up.
Settings>Sound and display>Notification ringtone.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
It uses the default that you have set up.
Settings>Sound and display>Notification ringtone.

I noticed that, that's a shame. I hope it's changed in a future update. I like to be able to tell the difference between tweets, email, and sms messages.

R

Roy Aguilera

I noticed that, that's a shame. I hope it's changed in a future update. I like to be able to tell the difference between tweets, email, and sms messages.

You can change the Notification on the email and sms programs so that only this app uses default.
However I'm sure that can be changed easily with an update.

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I got the notification count in the top bar now....I think the problem I had was because the app was still open in the background. For now I've closed Twidroid and will fly with Tweetcaster for awhile. Performance wise, I think Twidroid is a bit faster but since this is a new product, perhaps speed enhancements are forthcoming.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I got errored out. Still, from what I see, I missed Twidroid's conversation features, plus the widget.

Sorta "meh" for me.... but it's not bad! Better than a lot of the stuff we use to have. Great to see more devs crossing the Android chasm. Thanks for posting about it!

spj

Android Custom Creations
Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
so this app is depended to there server, i had the same issue myself.I don't think I'm gonna keep this for long..:rolleyes: