Tweetcaster

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I like it but, it has this weird feeling to it. Just pushes me away, but I'll continue to keep using it :)

I'll agree. It's not for me, but I really do appreciate the time that went into the UI look and feel. The people who say why can't Android have a twitter app like Apple will be pleased I think.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Can't see retweets, can't edit retweets, still getting prototype code error, can't view threads/conversations, can't change between screen names and real names all equal FAIL. Won't topple the Android Twitter king Twidroid til these things are fixed.

Reminds me a lot like Home++ vs. Dxtop. All this hype on the look and the dev promises all these new intuitive things and it falls miserably short. Still waitin for motion widgets Home++!! But I digress...

Tweetcaster needs to fix these things...

johnolesen

Nov 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
i used it for a bit on my Blackberry. I wasnt impressed, quickly went back to UberTwitter.

i like Twidroid, but maybe i'll give the Android version a try...

still waiting for Android version of UberTwitter.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, I've pulled the plug on this one. At least until they update it. Also seems like they waste too much space on the top of the screen on nothing.

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
I really like the app. Tweetcaster gives you more than most of the other apps out there. Swift and Seesmic limit you to one account and TweetEev just isn't ready for primetime. Twidroid , didn't like the interface.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
This is the twitter app I have been looking forward too.

Looks pretty solid.. the problem is that its still a bit rough. I would like to be able to actually open up a tweet, edit retweets, adjust how many tweets load up, etc..

Looks great, but misses several key things.. however just because it looks a lot better than twidroid and everything else I will continue to use it because I'm tired of using boring apps with no true theme changes..

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

This is the twitter app I have been looking forward too.

Looks pretty solid.. the problem is that its still a bit rough. I would like to be able to actually open up a tweet, edit retweets, adjust how many tweets load up, etc..

Looks great, but misses several key things.. however just because it looks a lot better than twidroid and everything else I will continue to use it because I'm tired of using boring apps with no true theme changes..

The dev is working on the retweets (edit and such). That was the #1 complaint. Apparently they took notes and want to update the app so that all are happy.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The dev is working on the retweets (edit and such). That was the #1 complaint. Apparently they took notes and want to update the app so that all are happy.

I would hope they want to do that ;)

--I bought the $4.99 ad-free version because I had not heard about the free key that was claimable..

R

Roy Aguilera

Was this supposed to be given after downloading after sending that tweet? If so, I never got mine! I still have an ad-supported version :confused:

No somehow they let people upgrade for free for the first 24 hours. If you go to the handmark site you can still get a free upgrade key.