Android Central Giveaway: 10 FREE Copies of Beautiful Widgets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I love what Beautiful Widgets brings after viewing the pics of the rooted phones. One thing I've seen once, but haven't able to find is a map widget. Since I have a Hero, I have 7 pages to put things on, and I don't fill them all. I've been looking in the market for new widgets. I came across a Map widget in a video on-line for the Hero. It actually doesn't come with this widget, though, but I think it would be a neat idea. Something that uses google maps in a snapshot to show where you are. Make it a full page one and have the various google maps modes, satellite, map and you can omit traffic in this widget.
Here's a pic, so you don't think I'm crazy:

mhamedbj

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi, all widget above already exist somewhere but not in the beautiful way I agree.

But what we don't really have is

1) Application organisation widget, (access our application in organized manner not just a long and painful list -Games- -Productivity- -Internet- -etc..-)

2) We strongly missing a good battery application -Ok that the google widget can help to disable some hw device but we have to click too many time and ....
The idea is to make a "beautiful" slider with 3 or four positions and to slide left for maximum battery durability and slide right with maximum enabled devices (each position is customizable with each devise by the user)

3) ehhhh thats all :)

regards

Tizzle

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see in the Home widget somewhere the next or upcoming appointment (say you cap it to checking the next appointment up to 3 days out). Just the next one so it should only take up a small amount of real estate on the screen and of course you can click on the date or appointment to go to calendar just like now but that’s the one thing I miss from my windows mobile device home screen.

Also once your in your calendar of your android device it would be a nice if the widget could downloaded the 30 day forecast and apply it to the dates. So when you clicked on a date lets say that was 10 days away it would at the bottom of the screen show the projected weather (weather icon then maybe the hi/low for the day)

chautzu

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
BW

It would be nice to see the Sun change shades according to the time of day, more orange in the morning when it's rising and more red when it's setting. Also, perhaps make the moon change it's appearance according to its current phase. Just a thought to make it more alive with current conditions.

JackTheMan18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to see as part of the mainscreen a long, thin vertical bar.
This long, thin vertical bar would be partially green and partially red and it would show the amount of battery life left.

techboydino

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Im in line for the reader widget too. I think it would be cool to have a large system screen widget for your phones hardware status and signal.

HTB

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Is there a widget to turn off the phone's cell radio? I'd like to be able to do that to conserve the battery sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress