[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrpmgo

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to say that you guys make my Android experience worth while! Everything you need for Android in one place! Good job people! Thank you so very much!:)

topher.james

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Gahh I love you guys, I come here for for all my android news :D So pick me!

spike72

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
a tablet would certainly be easier to lug around than that old Gateway laptop! :D

tnadawg89

May 4, 2010
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Pick Me!!!! I love you Android Central!!

anon(5021)

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Please listen to me and then feel bad and reward me with this device!
I am an African prince with a large inheritance. I only need to win one galaxy tab 10.1 device in order to unlock a sum of money amounting to $650,000,000. I am required to present this tab 10.1 with proof of kinship in the form of an embedded flash video which is not possible on an iPad. As a sign of good will and honesty, I will send a small deposit if you provide me with your paypal account number and maiden name along with social security number and one galaxy tab.

no but seriously, i keep selling my effing phones to buy the next best thing (read: galaxy S2 for sprint) and I am stuck with my mom's back up phone (a pink sanyo katana...not even the deluxe!) fml.

I love android central and would be entirely grateful.

happy 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89