[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Would love this phone. I was very dissapointed a "real" One series phone didn't come to Verizon - the Inc 4G was close, but just a simple One S with VZW radios would have been great. Although now we have the DNA the ONE X+ is more appealing to me. Not thrilled with VZW as of late and while ATT may be only slightly better I'd switch to freaking Sprint for this phone! (sorry Sprint j/k no I'm not)

phillymade

Mar 31, 2011
glennsilvasy.blogspot.com
Hey Android Central! I would LOVE to win the HTC One X+! I have NEVER won anything in my life! It would be AMAZING to win this Shinny New One X+ from the News source that I read first thing every morning. Pleas throw me a bone ;)

noisylamesauce

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I would really like to win this phone because, I'm a recovering appleholic, and have ventured into the android world, with no disappointment thus far. This sounds like an awesome phone to free more of my family from their ishackles. I bought the One X only to have this One X+ released one month after I bought my phone. Nor, am to good to beg and gravel

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, I need some LTE! I have only ATT HSPA and it is a little flaky in my area though not quite as slow as some have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo