[Closed] Show us your talent or hobby and you could win an AT&T HTC One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
re: Show us your talent or hobby and you could win an AT&T HTC One!

Yeah, I'm thinking my hobbies suck compared to these folks. Extreme sports, Stand up comedy, Chef, Dancer.. Seriously???? LOL. I develop for Android so unless you have insomnia, I guess I'll keep my video to myself and not win a HTC One.. So sad....:-X

Nooo don't feel that way. It's not a competition to see who has the BEST hobby or talent, after all. And you can't win if you don't enter. ;)

TheTaoist

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

My name is Michael and my hobby is my kids. I have a 5 Year old stepson and a 14 month old daughter. I'm a full time stay at home dad. I'm with my daughter from 6:30am to 7:30pm everyday and it's the best hobby ever. Reall excited about the HTC One for the low light camera and Zoe so that I
can keep creating ever more awesome memories.

swps

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

I fly model airplanes as my hobby, specifically I love to fly model jets....well.... usually I fly them..... as you will see.

Awesomesaur

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

This is me rock climbing, it's my passion!(filmed on my aging galaxy nexus)However since then I had a bad fall and shattered my ankle and now one year later I am still unable to walk. Because of that I've taken an interesting in modding phones! Winning this contest would be awesome and have some awesome speakers to listen to music on during constant physio sessions! o7

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site

This is a video of my sis and I playing at a benefit in Sarasota Fl. It was shot with a really old win mobile smartphone (ironically I believe it was an HTC), and at a really low resolution.

This is a recent vid but It was obviously taken at a previous date. I'd re-take the vid but my sis lives in Fl and I now live in IN so its just not possible. I also had previously uploaded the vid on my channel. (Just trying to be as honest as possible and if I'm not within the rules then I understand completely)
Thanks again AC for ANOTHER contest. It's insane how much stuff you guys give away.

Andrew Trembley

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Costuming and robotics are just a pair of hobbies that my husband and I share. Here's a short (and, unfortunately, noisy) video I shot at BarBot 2013 in San Francisco. Kevin, dressed in his St. George Spirits Special Forces uniform, helps a patron order a Cape Cod from our award-winning Thin Bot.

FlowingAway

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

What's up friends! I present to you my video. My talent is singing. Hopefully the song isn't too obscure! Enjoy, and good luck to everyone!

razholio

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

my two favorite 'hobbies' are mtn biking and snowboarding. during the winter (our season is just ending), it's snowboarding. This is a trip down millibowl at brighton, UT when we had deep powder and over 100" base.

tlimon

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys!

My hobby and talent is pole vaulting. I have been doing it for the past five years and I absolutely love it! I am currently attending CSU Northridge to pole vault. I hope you guys enjoy this video as much as I do.

-Tevin Limon

Video for Android Central - YouTube

milleniumjono

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Here is me playing guitar with my friends at a talent show earlier this year. I really love to play guitar! I've been playing for a long time.

samurikuma1971

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

I know kinda cheesey but the boys are my hobby. They wont let me video people at work so, here ya are.

mwm

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site

My hobby is RC craft - specifically those that hover. Here's the first video from my new quadcopter/camera combo:
The entry calls for us to "shoot a video of you with your smart phone." This is shot from the quad, and about 28 seconds in, you can see me (in the garage) pick up my current smartphone (A Droid 3. Yes, that's a THREE, which is why I need a new phone) and wave it.

The landing near the end is a bit rough, but it took off again, so it was a good one!

nakunz

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

My name is Noel Kunz. My hobby isn't a hobby, it is my passion. Yoyoing. I have been doing it professionally since 2008 and I love doing it in a way that shows the general public modern tricks while still being entertaining and fun. My biggest goal in life is to spread it to other kids and adults to show that you really can do what you love and even if it isn't seen as "cool" in society, there is nothing cooler than being happy by being yourself.

This entire video was shot using my old Samsung Captivate. I still use it and I really love it. Phones today CAN be timeless :)

Alex Kim25

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes when I'm bored I make pop music covers on my electric cello. Both videos were shot on my iPhone 4S. I'm using a Boss pedal for the looping and an iPad for the drum machine sounds.

OneRepublic - Secrets

U2 - With or Without You

Last edited:

Zach Vasquez

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

My Hobbie is a bit different than most would expect. My hope is to one day become a professional musician so here it is, me playing my saxophone the way I do. Enjoy Charlie Parker's "Laura".

Status
Not open for further replies.