[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Tegra 4 powered HP Slatebook X2 tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjhop4292

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
wcar.jpg
A tour poster from Warped Tour '13 that I got signed by each member of We Came as Romans when I met them! They're my favorite band, and they're always great dudes every time I see them.

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 80850

This is a picture I took at Glen Helen Nature Preserve in Yellow Springs, Ohio. The Glen, for short, is one of my absolute favorite places. It's relaxing and beautiful, especially in Spring and Fall. I took this last Fall. Not only is it one of my favorite places, but it's in my favorite town. The park is over about 1000 acres of beautiful forest, including a particularly excellent section known as the Pine Forest. This particular spot in my picture holds some good memories from my not so distant early adult life, when my friends and I would come swim here during the summer. It's an artful town that never fails to entertain and inspire, and the same (and then some) is true for the Glen!

Attachments

• 2012-09-30 16.57.12.jpg
    2012-09-30 16.57.12.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 9

BloodiedWraith

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to avoid the obvious of my wife and instead go with my two other favorite things in my life:

My 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS - there is nothing that beats good ol' American Muscle (and I'm glad I'm not the only person who put a picture of their Camaro)
Camaro.jpg

And my buddy Spook. No matter how bad of a day I have, this guy always makes me feel better.
Spook.jpg

Both photos were shot with an HTC One.

sly

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
This is the statue of Captain John Parker, who commanded the colonial militia in Lexington, MA on the dawn of April 19, 1775. The ensuing battle between colonists and British soldiers started the American Revolutionary War and eventually led to America's Independence.

I grew up in Lexington and the statue is a humble reminder of our defiance. On the anniversary of 9/11, it's even more so a symbol of strength our and resolve.

Attachments

• DSC_0243-1024x768.jpg
    DSC_0243-1024x768.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 8

kurtbogart

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
a6yjyvut.jpg

This is my son and my dog, and I love them both very much. They give me a reason to work hard. I want to make sure they always have what they need.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

jedifire11

May 30, 2010
Visit site
u7upa9e8.jpg

I love my wife and my son and I always make sure I come home to them when I get off work from riding the medic unit for 24 hrs. This career is also something I love and has been a part of me since I was a kid....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

J-man67

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
This is my new garage at my new home. The house I rented prior had a 6x6 shed. I love working on vehicles and motorcycles so I have always wanted a detached "shop/. Man cave." I made the shed work, but this is what I have always dreamt about. I worked my **** off and found a nice house on some land WITH A DETACHED MANCAVE. My truck even fits! I could use this tablet out in the garage for parts looks ups and how to videos.

IMG_20121203_221540.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Jason Farrell

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
This is my new garage at my new home. The house I rented prior had a 6x6 shed. I love working on vehicles and motorcycles so I have always wanted a detached "shop/. Man cave." I made the shed work, but this is what I have always dreamt about. My truck even fits! I could use this tablet out in the garage for parts looks ups and how to videos.

*imgsnipped*

Nice museum. My wife still uses that circa 2004 pink Razr I see in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress