[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVSS Sridhar

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Nexus + LG = super cool combo = Nexus 5X.
This smartphone is a combination of damn good software and cool hardware. Google supports the software updates for longer period and maintains its bloatware free. This smartphone can be daily driver for all my needs.

I love this smartphone because :

Pure Android 6.0
Fingerprint sensor
Good camera
Very handy

baldypal

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to get back to Nexus on Verizon. The N6 was too big. I miss the Galaxy Nexus. And I've got unlimited on VZW so i'm not jumping ship to ATT or tmobile for a nexus,. not cost efficient or coverage efficient in my area either. So it comes down to needing a smaller nexus on VZW.

thanks!

dwain77

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I've always been curious about having a Nexus device but have been afraid to take the plunge. This phone looks great though.

KresimirJ

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I want a 5X for a sad and common reason - I'm using a very old phone (4 year old SGS2), I want a modern one and I am basically broke. But to be honest , I'd probably give it to my wife who is still using a Nokia dumbphone.

TheFred

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the original HTC One and I am way past due for an upgrade. I've always loved the Android OS and have been anticipating the release of the Nexii for quite some time. A free 5X would make my upgrade experience even better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez