[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzettesmith11

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to win either phone. I don't have a cell phone... yes it's true... Don't have one, but realised I need one if I want to take some photo's and catch up with the kids. Would be a lovely gift!O:)

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If I was to win one, it would be the 6p. Both are beautiful handsets. I would donate my current phone to someone less fortunate and pay for the phone, and use the new one on the same account with an added line.

muffstic

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
6P because I bought the 5X and regret it. This thing freezes up and lags like crazy. I've had every nexus since the galaxy nexus and this is the first time I've regretted getting any of them.

4ndr01djunk13

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I sooooooo miss my N5 since it died over a year ago :'( been stuck on an old candy bar dumb phone for way too long now. Would love love love a 5X... 6P is awesome but I am a fan of the smaller size.

dewzombie

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I would choose the 6p, it is the superior one of the pair. The camera is one of the best mobile phone cameras out there today, and the fingerprint scanner is definitely a plus! And Huawei has been a powerhouse in china, hopefully with the success of the 6p we will see more Huawei phones in the US in the future!

cakoisee

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Lg Nexus 5X for me because it has many similarities with my current phone, LG G2 plus improved with the fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 808, 4k support, and 5mp selfie.

Status
Not open for further replies.