Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

currybaker

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The battery life and i hope water resistant features will be enough for mw. The camera sounds exciting too and if its on par with the Note 5 then perfect phone

cwmont13

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
This would make an excellent gift to give my wife. She's badly in need of a new phone (or at least I think she is). Can't wait to see what Samsung has in store for the next Galaxy.

tryx12

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Well I would use it for everything! It would become my tablet...so taking lecture notes; making photo albums; make a photo chronicle of my life; designing playlists; doing fitness training; syncing to all my ebooks and movies. I am just looking now for a new phone from my old S5 which I love. I guessing some strong colours like cobalt blue as well as softer golds, greys and ash pinks.

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I left Samsung because of lack of removable storage and battery, so I would love to have a Sammy device that finally has removable storage and battery. Might restore my faith in Samsung. :)

anastasis_mtx

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
good luck everyone ! i got the s6 but i am a bit disappointed with its battery life + that its not removable + that i cant use my sd + that its not waterproof like the s5

Vineeth S

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Am a huge fan of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and the Edge +, and their recent design leaks suggest that the new device is gonna be awesome as well, so I would love to get my hands on that baby! Hope I win one from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.