! How to keep a woman happy !

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Cook dinner every once in a while.

Or better yet, offer to do the damn dishes after we cook dinner.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You shouldn't have gotten me started lmao

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Cook dinner every once in a while.

Or better yet, offer to do the damn dishes after we cook dinner.

But every time i offer to do the dishes, or just do them, you tell me they're not done right. :banghead:

?? I think signatures are stupid.

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Notice small things about them or what they do. Compliment them but not to much. Dont be lazy, do more chores and pick up after urself if u live together. Most of all be affectionate in public and make them laugh.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Notice small things about them or what they do. Compliment them but not to much. Dont be ****, do more chores if u live together. Most of all be affectionate in public and make them laugh.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

My wife actually thinks it's corny to be affectionate in public. I do do all the other things you suggested.

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Getting my wife the latest iPhone every year works for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Getting my wife the latest iPhone every year works for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

lol, that's it?
That's the answer to the question of a lifetime?
The question men have been asking for thousands of years?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't complain about effort. If its done wrong and you tried, I'm the happiest girl in the world. If its done wrong because you rushed it and didn't try, you might as well have never done it.

Tell her she's beautiful when she's in her sweats with her hair in a ponytail.

If you feel lucky to have her, tell her.

And MOST OF ALL, tell her you love her as much as possible. We should never have to just assume it.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I like the simple things. I'm happiest in lounging clothes, playing call of duty, and drinking a beer. I should never have to feel like I have to be someone I'm not just for you to love me. That is so crucial. A woman needs to feel like she can be who she really is without fear of judgement.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It seems my wife is happy to complain about the effort. Does that count towards making her happy? :banghead:

It seems like a dumb question, but have you just asked her what it is she wants? Some women just nag...not talking bad about your wife, but if there is something that will make her happy, maybe you just need to ask her.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It seems like a dumb question, but have you just asked her what it is she wants? Some women just nag...not talking bad about your wife, but if there is something that will make her happy, maybe you just need to ask her.

Nah, i can't be bothered.

(just kidding) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38