explain nesoid to me please

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to see if I understand nesoid app.
So I download the app to my phone. I then search online for nintendo roms? Rom are copies of the actual games? Those roms are free? I download them to my PC, I then transfer them to the SD card on my phone. And then we can play them on my phone?

So we are talking a huge amount of free games that will all work on my phone?
What am I missing?

How big are these roms and how much space do they typically take up on the sd card?

Finally, how well does this application work with the Evo?

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
doperoms.com <---- tons of free games. Yes, you copy them to your SD card. I made a folder on my SD card for the roms. Then in nesoid you just open that folder, find the rom you want and open it. Works pretty good, I was just excited that I could put excitebike on my phone, I don't actually play it much, though.

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Firstly telling were to get roms is forbidden. Secondly there's a Tad more to it then that find the tutorial and follow it. Third they are less that. A couple Mega bytes. Fourth use search dude its your friend..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
well roms are ok IF you own the actual game....
and Nesoid is supercool. In my spare time, I wreck some Bomberman.

Correct. Copywright rules have a provision that state that software owners are permitted to make backups (one only) of their software. The ROM constitutes the backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699