I'm trying to see if I understand nesoid app.
    So I download the app to my phone. I then search online for nintendo roms? Rom are copies of the actual games? Those roms are free? I download them to my PC, I then transfer them to the SD card on my phone. And then we can play them on my phone?

So we are talking a huge amount of free games that will all work on my phone?
    What am I missing?

How big are these roms and how much space do they typically take up on the sd card?

Finally, how well does this application work with the Evo?
    08-20-2010 01:03 PM
    doperoms.com <---- tons of free games. Yes, you copy them to your SD card. I made a folder on my SD card for the roms. Then in nesoid you just open that folder, find the rom you want and open it. Works pretty good, I was just excited that I could put excitebike on my phone, I don't actually play it much, though.
    08-20-2010 01:28 PM
    Firstly telling were to get roms is forbidden. Secondly there's a Tad more to it then that find the tutorial and follow it. Third they are less that. A couple Mega bytes. Fourth use search dude its your friend..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    08-20-2010 01:37 PM
    Sorry mods, if my reference to the roms is not allowed, please delete my post. No harm intended.
    08-20-2010 03:27 PM
    well roms are ok IF you own the actual game....
    and Nesoid is supercool. In my spare time, I wreck some Bomberman.
    08-20-2010 09:19 PM
    well roms are ok IF you own the actual game....
    and Nesoid is supercool. In my spare time, I wreck some Bomberman.
    Correct. Copywright rules have a provision that state that software owners are permitted to make backups (one only) of their software. The ROM constitutes the backup.
    08-21-2010 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD