Skull buds

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been using my 30 dollar buds for two years. It is the ONLY set that hasn't suffered the one ear fail. I would have paid 100 for these happily. If you agree, hail it, or if you haunt, hail it, or if you don't care, this thread is already in the right place! ha ha :cool:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
opposite. every pair me or my friends/family have ever had have came loose at the earbud or became rattly inside.
never again. stupid trendy named crap :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

NickLippert

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
My current set have been going strong for about two years now. Before that I blew through 4 or 5 sets, some in as short as a month. I grabbed a pair of $5
Rocket fish ones and they were much worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just busted my skull titans....was mowing the lawn and wind came and blew the cable onto a branch and it snapped.
so i have just one ear bud. It's okay, I am deaf in one ear so I guess it works.
Was looking at over the ear/ headphones instead of in the ear.
Like the sol concept, but I don't want headphones with a lot of bass. I want a good set for rock/ alternative, some rap, some club, some acoustic, etc.
Thoughts?

ThirdTry

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a pair that are still awesome a year later. I don't know the exact model, but they are cloth braided. I wanna say they are the Titans, but again, not positive. My wife won them in a contest, but I would gladly pay $50.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87