How to dismiss multiple cards at once?

grevesz

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

On my Huawei watch, I can only discard one card at a time. This is very inconvenient when I have many, because it takes a while and I cannot see the portion of the watch face that is covered by them until I dismiss all of them.

I would like to dismiss all of them at once, so I see the whole watch face. I would also like to review the unseen cards later. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Gabor

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
If all your trying to achieve is getting rid of that little bit of notification at the bottom of the screen so you can get a full watch face, then you don't need to dismiss all the notifications.

Simply change a setting in the Android Wear app... Open the AW app, click the little gear icon in the top right. Then tap the name of your watch... In this case, it should read "Huawei Watch". Finally, uncheck the "Card Previews" toggle. This will prevent notifications from showing that little bit of notification at the bottom of the watch face. However, the notification is still there and you can review it by simply swiping the card up.

3d40b6ad434ca5ba33172f168c8a5e8b.jpg

If I'm totally off base here and miss interpreted your question, post back up here and we'll do our best to help you out!

Unfortunately, there is no way on the watch itself I know of to dismiss ALL notification cards at once.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The other option is with that little portion of a notification is to just "pull down" on it and it will dissappear.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The other option is with that little portion of a notification is to just "pull down" on it and it will dissappear.
Exactly... Forgot to mention that... Thanks! Only caveat with that option is that the "pull down" motion would have to be performed each and every time the watch "woke" and you wanted to view the whole watch face.