Is my SD card bad

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a new Asus zenpad 3s 10. It's really unbelievable. But when I put my micro sd card from my old tablet in the Asus, it really created problems with the 3s 10. Apps wouldn't open, and at times, it would freeze completely. I was able to get it to shut down. I removed the card and booted it back up. Without the card in everything was perfect again. I'm going to wait till I get a new card. Do you think that a bad sd card would have caused all those issues?

spantch101

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a new Asus zenpad 3s 10. It's really unbelievable. But when I put my micro sd card from my old tablet in the Asus, it really created problems with the 3s 10. Apps wouldn't open, and at times, it would freeze completely. I was able to get it to shut down. I removed the card and booted it back up. Without the card in everything was perfect again. I'm going to wait till I get a new card. Do you think that a bad sd card would have caused all those issues?

Maybe , I'd suggest taking the memory card and formatting it using a pc then trying again. If the problem persists then it's fairly likely you have got a dud with bad sectors causing the system to struggle with read process. But like I said. Format it first. Then try again