Can't see Instagram comments i'm typing (LGQ6)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

This is only for Instagram. I have recently downloaded the newest o.s. and since then it appears whenever I try and type out a comment I cannot see what I am typing. Rather than push the comment i'm typing above my keyboard (like it used to) it is being blocked by it. I can see what I type after I switch out of my keyboard and can see each word I type out individually in my autocorrect tab but my ac is not very good so I have to keep going in and out of my keyboard to make revisions. For whatever reason it's only like that for Instagram and it only started occuring after downloading the latest O.S. It works perfectly fine for any other app which has comments (like the one I'm making now as well as facebook which owns instagram). I have tried to reduce the size of my keyboard but it didn't do anything the comment was still stuck behind it. Anyway, any help would be great, as a young person i usually have no trouble figuring things like this out myself but for whatever reason this eludes me.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
When this problem occurred on older versions of the OS, the common solution was to set the bottom navigation bar to be always visible and not auto-hide.
Newer versions of the OS seem to make this a little more difficult to do.