I had all 4 accounts working fine on my old phone but my screen shattered so I switched a new phone that is the same exact model (Moto Z4 running Android 10). I was able to add 3 of my 4 google accounts with no problem--they are all working and syncing correctly. The 4th account will not sync on the new phone. It still works on my phone with the shattered screen. I have already tried all the suggestions in the Google Help Center and forums and Motorola support says it is a Google issue.
    07-13-2020 12:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to sign into that account on your computer? Is 2-factor authentication set up for that account?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-13-2020 12:56 PM
    Okay, now I am registered on the forum. In answer to your questions, all my Google accounts are working fine on both my laptop and tablet. Ironically, 2-factor notification is set up for two of the accounts that are working, but not for the one that is not syncing.
    07-13-2020 03:08 PM
    Ok, and you've already removed that Google account from the new phone, then gone through the process of adding it back again?
    07-13-2020 06:09 PM