My phone won't turn om

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

so, i have a Motorola G7 power 2019, and it's already a year and some months old. today it said it ran out of battery so i charged it (my charger is lowkey broken so i ran it over the phone twice) and it didn't charge, it doesn't open. I tried plugging it in and holding the power button and the connected 2 volume buttons and a light started flickering from next of the audio thing. It still didn't open and i'm too afraid to tell my parents about it

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you seriously just say the charger you have is broken and then wonder why the phone won't power on?

Do you have another charger, can you borrow a friend's charger? I certainly wouldn't hook my phone up to defective electricity, that's a good way for everything to go bad in a very bad way. Shorting the phone's electronics or more dangerously the battery, which can explode. And if you think that's an exaggeration watch some YouTube videos, explosion go boom!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I saw your other thread. Please become a member so that your can respond. Posting multiple topics without being a member may cause you to be unable to post. This link will help you... https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...4&share_fid=4950&share_type=t&link_source=app

In your other thread you say you're scared to tell your parents? They wouldn't understand that your need a working charger? Well if they wouldn't understand that they really wouldn't understand if you damaged the phone by using a broken charger. The answer is pretty obvious, you need to tell them there's a problem so that things don't get worse. A charger is cheap and should be understandable vs a phone that can't be repaired.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try not to worry. I also recommend using another charger to see if that does the trick.

Be honest with your parents and tell them what happened - it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong! Sometimes tech just breaks, especially if you've had the phone and charger for a long time. Keep us posted on what hqppens!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa