Battery Percentage Freeze

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So when im charging the phone, sometime the percentage freeze at 85% even though i already unplug the charger, it still shows charging but the battery percentage is freeze at 85% it wont go down or up, anyone know what the problem here?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

slarkz

Jul 28, 2021
Visit site
it does fixed but its annoying, at certain time if im still using the phone while the battery percentage is freeze n still shows charging, it will reboot itself, especially when im playing games, annoying :/

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
it does fixed but its annoying, at certain time if im still using the phone while the battery percentage is freeze n still shows charging, it will reboot itself, especially when im playing games, annoying :/

Welcome to Android Central! How old is your device? My LG G3 had this exact same issue. It would often stall at a specific percentage and not charge.

Does it get hot when you have it on the charger? If so, don't leave your phone unattended while charging.

Have you tried using different chargers and outlets, and cleaning out the debris in the port? You never know - sometimes those things can actually make a huge difference.

Has your phone or charging port gotten wet or damaged recently?

Is your phone updated to the latest software? I found that my battery issue got a little bit better when I downloaded a pending software update.

Good luck, and keep us posted on what happens!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress