Share documents without having to give permission

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My husband has access to my calendar on Google. It's where I enter all our activities etc. He can't add to it though...any ideas? Also, if I attach a document to an appointment he can't view it without me getting a message asking me to give permission to view. That's no good if I'm not next to my phone answer the permission request. Any advice gratefully received!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Modifying the sharing settings can only be done on the Google Calendar website. Go to the website on your computer browser, then click on the 3-dot menu button next to the calendar in question in the leftmost column. Then click Settings and Sharing.

Now scroll down to Sharing With Specific People. Click on the dropdown menu next to your husband's entry and make sure "Make changes to events" is selected.

I'm not sure about the document permission issue, but see if the above change solves that as well.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html