Can't "Navigate Home" or "Navigate to Work." Is this the reason why?

SquaredCircle

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm running KitKat on my Galaxy S4 from Verizon.

For the past month or so, whenever I try doing this with Google Now I get a Google search rather than Google Maps loading up the way to home or work. I can, "Navigate to [contact]," just not home or work. I used to be able to navigate to these places by just using my voice through Google Now. All of a sudden it just seemed to stop working, and I have no clue why. I'm afraid it might be something with my account rather than my phone.

I've tried clearing caches, removing home and work on Google Maps (desktop and mobile) and then re-adding them, but nothing works. All of the remedies I've read about, I've tried. Nothing.

Then I wondered if this (see screenshot) is the reason. Is Google Maps supposed to show up here in this list (Google Now > Settings > Phone Search)? If so, how would I get it there?

OJdmzNy.jpg

anon(8123350)

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Guys I've found a fix for "navigate to home/work". I just started having this problem today, and signing out of Google Now and signing back in will do the trick. Go to Settings - - > Account & privacy then click on Google Account then sign out.
Hope it helps because it did for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non