Duplicate text message after sending using voice to text

A

AC Question

For the past two weeks, every time I use voice to text in the stock messages app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, (verizon) after I send the message, a duplicate is waiting there, ready to be sent. It either saves it to drafts if you exit, or you have to manually backspace to delete it it you want to type another message to the same person you just sent it to. Very annoying! (I did download Message+ from verizon so I can receive messages through my phone number to my tablet or send them from tablet. Not sure if this is the cause or just a glitch in some update or something?! Anybody else have this issue?? (or know how to solve?!!) Thanks!! :) (I have kitkat 4.4.2 & use stock android/touchwiz that came on note 3)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
For the past two weeks, every time I use voice to text in the stock messages app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, (verizon) after I send the message, a duplicate is waiting there, ready to be sent. It either saves it to drafts if you exit, or you have to manually backspace to delete it it you want to type another message to the same person you just sent it to. Very annoying! (I did download Message+ from verizon so I can receive messages through my phone number to my tablet or send them from tablet. Not sure if this is the cause or just a glitch in some update or something?! Anybody else have this issue?? (or know how to solve?!!) Thanks!! :) (I have kitkat 4.4.2 & use stock android/touchwiz that came on note 3)
Try disabling the Messaging+ feature and see if that helps. It seems odd that the message would duplicate itself and I don't see any reason why that would be happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress