Music player and video player get paused and hung for few seconds frequently in Samsung Galaxy S5...

meghkh

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 last month. Now there is a problem in playing music and videos. While playing any music or video with any music player or video player like google play music, mx player etc., it gets paused automatically and hung for few seconds. This happens very frequently. It is very much disturbing. Is there anyone else who is facing the same problems? if anybody knows about the problem, please tell me what is the problem and how to resolve it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you playing music stored in Internal Storage or on an external SD card? If it's an SD card, it could be a problem with the card itself, or with how the device reads it. It's somewhat common to hear about SD issues with Samsung devices on this forum.

meghkh

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes, my music and video files are stored in external sd card.......I talked to customer care executive of Samsung. He told me to first check whether the same problem happens on " safe mode ". I checked it but the problem was still there. Now, I changed my screen mode to standard. Before, it was on adapt display. After that, I have played two video songs. This time the problem has not yet come. But I am not sure whether the problem is with this or not. I am going to check further...... If you have any other idea about this, please share it with me. Anyway, thanks b.diddy for your response.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my music and video files are stored in external sd card.......I talked to customer care executive of Samsung. He told me to first check whether the same problem happens on " safe mode ". I checked it but the problem was still there. Now, I changed my screen mode to standard. Before, it was on adapt display. After that, I have played two video songs. This time the problem has not yet come. But I am not sure whether the problem is with this or not. I am going to check further...... If you have any other idea about this, please share it with me. Anyway, thanks b.diddy for your response.

What B. Diddy was getting at was the card may not be reading properly. Try moving several songs, especially the ones you are having trouble with, to the internal storage and see if the problem persists.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty