How do I transfer songs from Google Play on my MacBook to my Samsung Galaxy S5?

LarryJ123

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
How do i transfer songs from google play on my macbook to my galaxy s5?

how do i transfer my iTunes library to my galaxy s5? I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY IPHONE, but I have iTunes on my macbook. I just uploaded all of my iTunes library to google play on my macbook (expecting it to just transfer to my galaxy automatically but it IS NOT), but how do i now transfer this to my galaxy s5? PLEASE HELP I AM STUPID WITH THIS CRAP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do i transfer songs from google play on my macbook to my galaxy s5?

Welcome to Android Central! If you're logged into your phone with the same Google account as the one you just uploaded your iTunes library to, the music should be available to stream on your Google Play Music app. What do you see when you open Play Music on your S5? If you don't see anything, swipe in from the left and make sure "Downloaded Only" is switched off.

If you still don't see anything, tap the Settings for Google Play Music and then tap Refresh Music. Also, go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account]​, and make sure Play Music is checked on.

Remember that the music you see is all in the cloud, and can be streamed. It doesn't get automatically downloaded to your device. You can temporarily download music tracks for offline listening by tapping the 3 vertical dot icon associated with a song or album, and tapping Keep on Device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress