How do I use a downloaded clock widget on my G3 Lock screen?

A

AC Question

G3 Lock screen clock widgets

Hi, I just switched to a G3 from iPhone. I'm a clock fanatic and can't figure out how to add a clock widget to the lock screen and keep the stock lock screen wallpaper.

I know how to add a widget to the lock screen, but my lock screen widget choices only include one other stock clock. None of the clocks I downloaded from the Play Store show up when trying to add a widget to the lock screen.

Is this normal, and are there recommended clocks that will actually show up on the Add a New Widget list on the lock screen? Thanks!

anonymous1456

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: G3 Lock screen clock widgets

Hi, I just switched to a G3 from iPhone. I'm a clock fanatic and can't figure out how to add a clock widget to the lock screen and keep the stock lock screen wallpaper.

I know how to add a widget to the lock screen, but my lock screen widget choices only include one other stock clock. None of the clocks I downloaded from the Play Store show up when trying to add a widget to the lock screen.

Is this normal, and are there recommended clocks that will actually show up on the Add a New Widget list on the lock screen? Thanks!
Try rooting it and then add the clock to your wigets using root browser

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty