My HTC Desire C will connect to wifi but will not give me internet access, what should I do?

A

AC Question

wifi connect no internet

i bought a htc desire c but theres a big problem it connects to wifi but when i gon mz hay day game lit says it not got internet channel i did clean the batery cover by the channel also i did reset mz phone twice also i did forget the connection and re tryit but still the same problem waht shouls i do

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: wifi connect no internet

Run Chrome (or whatever browser you prefer), go to aol.com or google.com (the odds of both of them being down at the same time are too great to think about) and see if the phone has an internet connection. Some apps will only work on mobile data, not on wifi, even if the wifi connection is good to the internet.

Or the router may be giving the phone a limited connection - that would be a router problem. Always use WPS to set up the connection if your router has a WPS button. (Settings/Wifi/Menu.)

Anupam Pandey3

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: My HTC Desire 616 will connect to wifi but will not give me internet access, what should I do?

this is happened after i had installed tplink wireless router i found it is wps enabled so i had connected through the key. All done connection shows the tplink is connected in your phone but when i start accessing my internet page or any thing concerned with the internet it doesn't reply .
what should i do ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress