Why is my Samsung Note 4 camera lag/freezing?

A

AC Question

Samsung Note 4 camera lag/freezing

I bought my Note 4 in November and up until about two weeks ago it worked fine. The issue is the camera. When I click the icon for the camera it comes on but it is like it is very lagged almost freezing on what the camera was on second-minutes before(even after camera has been moved). I did not click to take the picture, it is like the camera is trying to focus but is freezing/VERY lagged. I did a soft reset as my provider directed me to do, it helped stop it for two days than it started again.
What can be causing this-not happy,this phone was not cheap I expected better quality.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Try Settings, Apps, All, scroll to Camera, and select Clear Data and Clear Cache. Reboot and try again.

Consider also the possibility that a third-party app may be interfering with normal Camera function, if you've installed any....though that is fairly unlikely, I'd say.

If no go, there's always the dreaded Factory Reset, if all your personal data is backed up, or of course, you could return the device.

Edit: Sometimes, duff SD cards can cause various unexpected problems, if you're using a card.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress