Why can't I see the notifications unless I unlock my phone now?

A

AC Question

Before the update when I touch the home button without unlocking my phone I could see the notifications on the upper left corner but now ı have the operatör logo there ! How can I turn off the logo?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? I assume you updated to Lollipop. The new Lollipop lockscreen moves notifications to the center of the screen. You can also choose to hide all notifications on the lockscreen, in case you're concerned about privacy. Go to Settings>Sound & Notification>When Device Is Locked, and make sure it's set to "Show All Notification Content."

didem666

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi :) Thank you
I have Samsung Note 4 and yes last night I updated to lollipop. I tried that I mean I hide all notifications on the lock screen and the other two otions there to see which one Works but it is still the same. I put a Picture of the lock sceen and btw now when it is charging the phone is really hot. is it normal?

Screenshot_2015-04-23-00-42-01.png

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with Lollipop on the Note 4 to give any further assistance.

Regarding the heating up--is it on Quick Charge?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Any kind of fast charging will cause the battery to get pretty warm. Is it definitely much warmer than when you used fast charging prior to the update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress