Answer in... Over 6 hours?

A

AC Question

I asked a question over 6 hours, why has it not been answered yet?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
We're not a tech support site--we're a community forum with a completely voluntary (and unpaid) group of Ambassadors who do what we can to help answer questions and guide discussions. But we get thousands of new posts a day, so it's not really feasible for us to answer all questions in such a short time frame. I've had my own concerns about that "Answers in 5 Minutes" byline.

Anyway, please consider registering on the forum so that you can reply within the thread you already started--we have no idea which one it was, because it'll just be listed as a guest account. And keep in mind that most official manufacturer and software company support sites won't get back to you for 24-48 hours if you contact them.:)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. In the past 31 days, AAQ had 289.3 new questions. If many of those threads come in at the same time, it is easy for a question to get buried into page 2, 3, or even 4, and quickly. The Ambassadors and other volunteers try to answer as many as we can, but sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.

I apologize for the delay in a response, but like B. Diddy said, please try to understand we are all volunteering, this is not a profession. If you can, please link to the question that you had.

Golfdriver97,
AC Ambassador Team Leader

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codex_umbra