process com.google.gapps error + not able to factory reset

R

roserose

Hi, i have a ZTE blade c plus for about 9 months now and recently i have had this message pop up.

"Unfortunetly, process com.google.process.gapps has stopped."

I never really gave much importance to it. I would just reboot my phone and it would work again. Until you'd let it rest and turn it on again. The message pooped up about 3 times in one hour daily. Which was very annoying. But rebooting it seemed to be the solution at the moment.

Until yesterday morning, i woke up and the message was there, and i did the normal routine rebooted my phone and this time it didnt work at all, even more errors popped up.

Heres a list of everything that now pops up at once:

- process com.google.process.gapps
-launcher 3 has stopped
- google play services has stopped
- google+ has stopped
- settings has stopped
- google play movies & tv has stopped
-google search has stoped
- calendar has stopped

I rebooted about five times when this happened, the phone is practically unusable. So i came here and i see other people have had the same issue, and read that uninstalling google play services would do the trick. I tried and half way through uninstalling my phone reboots by itself, and that happens whenever trying to uninstall an app.

Then i was recommended to factory reset the phone. And that wont work either, it stays the same.

I maintain the power button and volume + button and a dead android with a red triangle pops up sayin "no command" i pressed the power button and the menu appears i select the factory reset/wipe data. And it says the formatting has been completed but when rebooting the phone its exactly the same and all errors pop up again.

I now have no idea what to do.

PLEASE HELP!!! :/ IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!