Samsung Illusion: Can phone be set to give Periodic Audio-Notifications for missed calls/texts?

A

AC Question

Samsung Illusion

When I miss an incoming call or text... I often don't know I missed any for hours or sometimes days.
I Need to Find The Setting/Option (or possibly an APP?) that will Give a Periodic series of Audio Notifications.

There doesn't appear to be a Setting or Option for this, at least nothing I can find.
Is this option there and I'm just missing it?
a flashing-light doesn't/won't seem to help - Do to my profession and extensive time spent in vehicles...
I definitely need A Series of AUDIO-Reminders until I notice/deal with the missed calls... perhaps one or two beeps every 5 or 10 minutes or so. Something!
Some kind of periodic 'Hey!' 'Hey!' would do as well.
Otherwise the calls I miss will go unnoticed until the next time I myself decide to make a call, and since that could be a minutes to hours to days this is causing me some problems both professionally and personally.
I really could use some help here.

and.. if there is Not a Setting I can turn find that will turn this type of option on...
is there perhaps an APP some place that can perform that same sort of function??
- Thank you and I do appreciate any and all possible help and information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa