My Ultra has gone completely unresponsive. Help?

A

AC Question

So, yesterday, my Ultra dies. Bummer. I plug it in, and the battery appears with a 0%. It stays at 0% for roughly twenty minutes, and I think, "Well, that's weird." So I try to power it on while it's plugged in, and while it started the boot process, it then went black, with a solid green LED light in the upper left corner.

For the next 24 hours, this solid green LED light when plugged in is all I've got.

I tried booting in safe mode, but the phone went out again before it could boot. Now, the phone is unresponsive to any of the button combinations (volume down + power, volume up + power, all three, etc). I'm desperate here. Any tips on what I can do? I've had it plugged into the wall for 2 1/2 hours this morning before switching to the computer USB. I am using the cord and wall mount that came with the device.

Thanks in advance!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Keep it plugged into a wall outlet, undisturbed, for at least 4-6 hrs (preferably overnight). Then try again, holding the Power button for at least 20-30 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez