[NEED HELP ASAP]Completely restore GT-I9505 on stock

A

AC Question

Hi guys. I need help on restoring my s4 on complete stock. I messed up real hard :(

Here my problem. I have an i9505 s4 which is simlocked to globe philppines(mobile carrier). I tried to get rid of its booting animation because it's so annoying for me so I wanted to flash a stock rom of i9505 international version via Odin 3.07 but I rooted it first via Odin also. The time I am flashing GalaxyS4-CWM-6.0.4.4-GT-i9505 tar file, I got a fail in Odin then my S4 won't boot anymore and it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue blah blah kies. I tried to boot to recovery and that's what is also shows up. I tried to use Kies but what it does is just connecting to my device which takes forever. So I flashed a stock rom via Odin and it worked but the very problem is It's very laggy and says that process stopped responding, camera not working, status bar also not working, wifi not working. In short, all core apps are not working or just works for a minute and then stops and hang the phone. Sometimes i get a wallpaper screen(nothing else, just my wallpaper which occurs when it hangs).

Luckily I still haven't hardbricked my phone yet so I need all your help to fix it before I hardbrick it :(:crying::crying::crying:

Please help me how to restore my S4 to the very stock like fresh android software because I'm trying to still fix it days ago. I WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING TO MY PROBLEM JUST PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ! IM VERY WORRIED

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I need help on restoring my s4 on complete stock. I messed up real hard :(

Here my problem. I have an i9505 s4 which is simlocked to globe philppines(mobile carrier). I tried to get rid of its booting animation because it's so annoying for me so I wanted to flash a stock rom of i9505 international version via Odin 3.07 but I rooted it first via Odin also. The time I am flashing GalaxyS4-CWM-6.0.4.4-GT-i9505 tar file, I got a fail in Odin then my S4 won't boot anymore and it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue blah blah kies. I tried to boot to recovery and that's what is also shows up. I tried to use Kies but what it does is just connecting to my device which takes forever. So I flashed a stock rom via Odin and it worked but the very problem is It's very laggy and says that process stopped responding, camera not working, status bar also not working, wifi not working. In short, all core apps are not working or just works for a minute and then stops and hang the phone. Sometimes i get a wallpaper screen(nothing else, just my wallpaper which occurs when it hangs).

Luckily I still haven't hardbricked my phone yet so I need all your help to fix it before I hardbrick it :(:crying::crying::crying:

Please help me how to restore my S4 to the very stock like fresh android software because I'm trying to still fix it days ago. I WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING TO MY PROBLEM JUST PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ! IM VERY WORRIED

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this guide below a go, it should get you all fixed up.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html