The screen on my Galaxy Note 5 remains black after I performed a factory reset.

A

AC Question

The screen on my Galaxy Note 5 remains black after I performed a factory reset. The cow Moo-ing sound associated with my otherwise black Lock Screen continues and with very little encouragement, and the red LED light comes on some of the time when I set it on it's wireless charger, but that is all the signs of life that I've seen in days.
I tried to perform a soft reboot in my somewhat crude and inexperienced way, and all that served to accomplish was to turn the power off completely; as in NO Moo-ing or other sounds and not even the red LED ligt. So I set it on it's wireless charger again and after a few moments the Moo-ing & LED light returned - but again, only briefly.
So at present, my mom Black Note 5, in every sense of the word now, remains on its' charger, I giving me a MOO sound every once in a while to let me know it's still there.
...and YES, I've tried changing it directly from several of the charger cords I've collected over the years.
I upgraded to this Note 5 last Jan. after enjoying my first GALAXY NOTE (4) the previous April (2015;) which upgraded my Galaxy s4
which was another upgrade from my first Samsung Galaxy device, an s3. I've loved them all.