LG Tribute IS660 Can't Install SD Card

A

AC Question

My IS660 came new without a SD card so I bought 32gb Sandisk but phone won't recognize it and when i try and download anything it doesn't have sufficient space! Even tried small app and still can't download anything (i have great/fast wifi connection). There is a post out there that tells how to 'upgrade' to a 32gb SD card but it assumes you can download three utilities (KingRoot, Aparted, Link2SD) from the web; can't do it. HELP

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Downloading is to internal storage. No matter how much external storage you have, you still have the same internal storage. (External storage is for things like pictures, videos, sounds, etc.)

2. Check the card in a PC. It could be bad. If not, the phone could have a bad card port.

RumAndChupacabras

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I thought I had the same problem as you're describing when I set up my new phone 2 days ago. My error was not inserting the SD card properly thus, it wasn't getting read. Make certain that you slide the SD card all the way into the slot (it will be on top of the SIM card but, should insert much deeper). Hope this helps. Let us know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non