CQA test error

A

AC Question

Guys any one here who allowing the phone to get charged also not allowing sim card to support, no network shown, any help appreciated.. I dnt know where it came up.. I have even force stopped it..

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? Motorola? If so, you can force stop CQA test in settings - apps - all, clear cache and then reboot the phone. Tell us how it goes.

Mettody

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi!
Sens this app apperd om my phone i can't charge my phone and i depend on my phone for infomation , Skedala and the Times i need to wake up.

I wode be thankful if anyone code help me whit this problom.

AA2000

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
Instead of Force Stop, I Disabled and rebooted. That resolved the problem for me.
I was not able to Uninstall this app though. Does anyone know how to do that? Seems to be a really bad or a hacker app.

AA2000

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
If it is a Moto diagnostics app, why is it creating so many issues for users? The same app tried to send an SMS message to all my contacts and disabled my internet connection on my phone. Fortunately, I saw a pop-up giving me to the option to Deny permission to the app to send SMS message, which I did. Soon thereafter, I Disabled the app and rebooted which resolved my issues

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If it is a Moto diagnostics app, why is it creating so many issues for users? The same app tried to send an SMS message to all my contacts and disabled my internet connection on my phone. Fortunately, I saw a pop-up giving me to the option to Deny permission to the app to send SMS message, which I did. Soon thereafter, I Disabled the app and rebooted which resolved my issues
It's not clear why this error happens for some users. Some of the reported causes are a bad charger (or hardware problem), removing Google account, problem after system update, making part of Motorola MFN, bug in the system ... Whatever the reason is the usual symptoms are problems while charging, cell connection issues and a couple of system processes running in the background.

Disabling CQAtest is enough to fix the error for most users. When I said not to worry too much I meant that this is not a hacker getting in your phone, it's just an annoying bug from a malfunctioning system app.

SharonMc77

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
I'm hoping even though this thread is 3 yrs old someone found a solution. My daughter has a Moto play and the cqa test issue came up today. Her phone only charges to 1% but has to be plugged in, it turns on by itself and automatically takes her to the cqa test. She tried disabling the app per the previous recommendation then turned off the phone which then automatically turns back on goes back to the error. Is the only option to factory reset? She can't get to the phone store til tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87