1. AC Question's Avatar
    For 5 years I've had a phone which had a silicon case, with had a design of tyre, but the amazing part was that the touch was actually "sticky" like actual rubber, so it wouldn't be slippery when held in hands or placed on a sloping support.

    I now have a new phone (S5 Mini) and I've spent an hour on eBay/Amazon to look for such a case, but ALL of them are smooth/unruffled/sleek (i even bought one which i thought was what i'm looking for, but bad luck).

    Am i just unlucky and they don't make these kind of cases anymore ? Or so i search it wrong ? I thought "rugged rubber" would fit best for what i need.

    Thanks !
    anon(9983233) likes this.
    08-12-2016 04:48 AM
  2. anon(9983233)'s Avatar
    Assuming you used the word "Rugged G5 mini Case" within your search.. but without a brand name, Amazon's search returned negative results. Best search Google first, (images) locate a case/cover you like and then jot down the manufacture of this case. Enter this data into the amazon data base and here's what one could get.

    08-12-2016 05:27 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Can I change provider at the border (when using Waze) ?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 02:34 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 02:32 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2016, 02:31 AM
  4. Need help picking a phone, I'm new, don't hurt me!
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 09:50 PM
  5. Many apps on phone not working! (Rooting?)
    By Vivian Asahina in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 05:22 AM