Galaxy S6 Edge screen powers on shortly, displays green screen with distorted Samsung logo.

A

AC Question

I've had my Galaxy S6 Edge for about 5-6 months now and have never had a single issue with it until today. My carrier is Sprint, if that helps any.

Anyway, I had my phone in my pocket for a few hours and when I pulled it out to check it, it wouldn't power on at all. I plugged it into the charger thinking the battery just drained somehow and that's when the screen flickered on. At first it had multiple, horizontal green lines with a distorted charging logo (it even appeared in 2 places on the screen) behind the bars. After leaving it on the charger for about an hour, I came back to it and it was doing the same thing only it was showing a distorted Samsung logo instead of the charging logo. The green lines and logo stayed the same except there was a new grey block at the bottom of the screen.

The phone itself has no visual damage and as far as I know, it hasnt been through any kind of trauma.

I scoured the internet looking for some sort of solution, but nobody seems to have the same problem as me. I found one problem sort of similar where the solution was to "hold down, home, and power buttons at the same time", so I tried that and no the lines are blue with 2 downloading logos stuck at the bottom (one pink and one green) and 2 triangles with "!" in the center (one white and one green), both logos behind the bars again.

Anybody have any suggestions as to what could be wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!