I can't get my pictures to download

A

AC Question

I have a galaxy S5 and I don't know all the technical term b.s it's 2:25 a.m. I have tried on my lap top and my desk top. I can't email the photos to myself etc... because it says "Warning There in not enough space (43 MB) in your phone memory." then the damn ok button at the bottom

I have the cord plugged into the phone and the USB port in the back of my computer.
A hundred times before all I had to do was plug in the cable and it would just show the DCMB file and I could click on it and import the pictures. Now it shows the folder as completely empty "No items match your search" or "This folder is empty"
I've tried to search the Settings on my phone under Security, Accessibility, Help, etc... Nothing is fricking working. All I want to do is download my damn pictures and videos off my phone to my computer. HELP

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
First of all where are the images located?.. Hoping they are in a Picture folder within either you phone internal storage or external (SD card) storage.. Have you tried to open the device via your computer and accessed both of these areas?.

Mind you, when connecting the device it may route to and through your media player assuming this is how the system has been set up. I've set my computer as to when I plug any device in, with would route to my media player. Check to see if your device is listed under the media player.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana