iPhone to android will not transfer

gphj86

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi new to the site can someone please help me as I can not find a single person who has had this problem...

Just bought s7 edge currently have iPhone 6

Opened smart switch and did everything exactly as the instructions say and how YouTube videos say.connect cable and try and transfer from iPhone and it only reads a percentage of the data on iPhone as far as 90+ percent and then every time I get an error pop up saying try again or plug out .

Only got the phone a week ago Friday and Samsung tried to help over the phone and couldn't and Apple tried but still nothing .
Been the Samsung store in the U.K. Also and he couldn't do it. Please help I can't find anyone with the same problem

Thanks

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Android Central. What was the error?

I did some searching and a couple suggestions popped up.

1. Update the Samsung Switch app to the most recent version.
2. Reboot both devices before plugging in the cable.
3. If you're using a custom wallpaper on the iPhone, set it to stock before starting transfer.
4. Try to perform task wireless.

Let me know if you have you were successful, or if you have already tried these suggestions.

gphj86

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
I've tried updating the smart switch I just had an automatic one so guessing that is up to date.
By reboot you mean turn them off and on??

If I perform it wireless it doesn't find my photos on the iPhone

Can't get my head around it that nobody has ever had this problem and got it solved