Strange phone setting on itself

A

AC Question

Hey guys, something really strange happened yesterday. I was out walking and my phone suddenly turn of out of battery, while dtill having 12%, so i tried to turn it back on since i thought jt might crashed. It started loading but then turned of again. After i got home i plugged it up, but everything was different, the control dashboard was all reset to factory missing my settings, all widgets have been removed. I put everything back in order, and went to sleep. This morning when i got up and tried to scroll through the news and videos for my waking up fun i found out that i could no longer turn on wifi while the airplane mode was on, like i did for the past 1.5 year. I tried a safe boot, a shut down, a restart nothing. Although after the safe boot, it was a lot worst than before, my live theme went off, all widgets gone again, and now even the grouped up apps in the home screen were lost. Also the live theme app, i cant find in the installed apps, nor in the inactive apps, but under the play store it says its installed.

Htc Eye
Android 6.0.1

Cooler299

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, something really strange happened yesterday. I was out walking and my phone suddenly turn of out of battery, while dtill having 12%, so i tried to turn it back on since i thought jt might crashed. It started loading but then turned of again. After i got home i plugged it up, but everything was different, the control dashboard was all reset to factory missing my settings, all widgets have been removed. I put everything back in order, and went to sleep. This morning when i got up and tried to scroll through the news and videos for my waking up fun i found out that i could no longer turn on wifi while the airplane mode was on, like i did for the past 1.5 year. I tried a safe boot, a shut down, a restart nothing. Although after the safe boot, it was a lot worst than before, my live theme went off, all widgets gone again, and now even the grouped up apps in the home screen were lost. Also the live theme app, i cant find in the installed apps, nor in the inactive apps, but under the play store it says its installed.

Htc Eye
Android 6.0.1
Very Strange... Certainly there seems to be some software error. The best solution might be doing a Factory Reset. Do that and see.