Is there an app that will do a very simple layout of photos onto a page?

A

AC Question

I just want to be able to lay out photos onto a page so that I can send them to the printer as one piece of A4. The idea is to have photos and other images together so that I can stick them on my wall and reflect on their similarities and differences. Obviously I could do the same thing with a knife and glue and sticky fingers, but sometimes I just want to work quickly. I've tried using MS Word and WPS Writer to do this, but it was next to impossible in both cases. If I could add text or other graphic elements to my pages, that would be a bonus.

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
I just want to be able to lay out photos onto a page so that I can send them to the printer as one piece of A4. The idea is to have photos and other images together so that I can stick them on my wall and reflect on their similarities and differences. Obviously I could do the same thing with a knife and glue and sticky fingers, but sometimes I just want to work quickly. I've tried using MS Word and WPS Writer to do this, but it was next to impossible in both cases. If I could add text or other graphic elements to my pages, that would be a bonus.

So you're wanting collages? Google photos is a very versatile app that works as photo storage as well as a good studio. You can also use google snapseed for a deeper photo editor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699