Nothing will read or recognize my corrupted microSD card!! Help!

A

AC Question

The problem is my 32gb microSD card will not be recognized by anything. By anything I mean cameras, portable DVD players, computers, audio recorders. Everything. The card was working fine and I use it with an adapter to watch videos and listen to music on a portable dvd player. I leave it plugged in the usb slot when the player is not in use. I turned it on a few days ago and the player could not read the card. I then plugged the microsd card into a computer and it registered that something is plugged into the specific usb slot but that nothing is there! When I plug it into the computer the computer will become sluggish when I try to open properties on the card and when it does open is says 0 for space used and space available. When I try to format the card, the computer says that the card only has 121 mbs of space on it in the format box and then the format is unable to complete. No program will read the card and when I try to update the drivers with the card plugged in the computer will not even open the drivers management section in computer! What can I do? Is my card gone forever? There is nothing physically wrong with it. It looks the same as when I bought it 6 months ago. Now it just wont read. What can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress