My Android Might Be Hacked

A

AC Question

Hey everyone. Recently my phone has had some strange activity within a couple of my apps, and it has been seriously worrying me. Some of my files and texts become blue without me tapping on them, like there's another person on my phone with me. I don't know if I'm paranoid or not, but it's really starting to freak me out.

I've tried restarting my phone a couple of times and going into airplane mode, but it's still randomly selecting texts and files.

I'm running a Galaxy S4 Active, Android version 5.0. I don't know what other information is needed to resolve this, but any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated so I can sleep tonight. Thank you in advance.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. Recently my phone has had some strange activity within a couple of my apps, and it has been seriously worrying me. Some of my files and texts become blue without me tapping on them, like there's another person on my phone with me. I don't know if I'm paranoid or not, but it's really starting to freak me out.

I've tried restarting my phone a couple of times and going into airplane mode, but it's still randomly selecting texts and files.

I'm running a Galaxy S4 Active, Android version 5.0. I don't know what other information is needed to resolve this, but any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated so I can sleep tonight. Thank you in advance.

If your phone is not rooted. And you have done factory resets, I highly doubt you have been hacked.
You said you have an S4 Active. aka Waterproof phone. Any chance you have gone swimming with it?
The activity you are seeing almost sounds like there is water damage.
Just a hunch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37