phone stuck on lg bootup screen

A

AC Question

i'm not really into phone softwares and stuff like that, but with good step by step instructions i can get things done, so i have an lg d415 (yeah i know its old) an lg optimus l90 and its stuck on the boot logo, doesnt go past that, i try doing a factory reset but after i confirm it stays stuck at the "factory reset processing..." screen, im not sure what to do, if anyone can help it would be very much apreciated!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You could try reflashing the stock firmware. I'm not sure now which software tool is used for that....I think it's either LG Bridge or LG PC Suite.

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
phone doesnt turn on so how am i supposed to reflash the stock firmware?
when i plug it in i get a 0% charge screen, no matter how long i charge it, then it jumps to another screen showing a frozen loading icon inside the battery icon, just stays there as well, cant factory reset, if i try turning it on it stays at the lg boot logo, and i dont know if im missing anything else...

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
is it possible to insert images on here? can't seem to find the option...want to show you what screen pops up when entering "Download Mode"
Also, when trying to enter download mode, the process is while the phone is off, leave the volume+ pressed, then plug it in until it goes into download mode, but up at the top, it says "DOWNLOAD MODE" and underneath it shows a list of codes:
Press the volum Up key until you see the download screen,
[20810] fastboot_init()
[20910] USB init ept @ 0xffd9000
[20930] udc_start()
[21030] -- reset --
[21030] -- portchange --
[21290] fastboot: processing commands
being in this mode what do I proceed to do next? I'm not really experienced so i need help with everything....sorry about that

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
So I've also been experimenting and I think I've downloaded the fastboot drivers, not really sure, but when I execute command prompt, i type in "fastboot reboot-bootloader" and it says:
rebooting to bootloader...
FAILED (remote: unknown command)
finished. total time: .002s

and when I type in "fastboot reboot" it just says:
rebooting...
finished. total time: .002s

but nothing ever happens, the commands appear on the phone, it just says fastboot: reboot, or fastboot: reboot-bootloader, but it just stays there, doesn't do anything but display the list of commands given to the phone, again like I said I'm a noob, and I'm not really sure if I'm headed towards the right direction, but this is all I've been able to do until now